Belgian Government Compliant Digital Certificates
Introducing GlobalSign’s PersonalSign 3 Pro
Securely Authenticate to Belgian Online Government Services.
GlobalSign’s PersonalSign 3 Pro is a class-3 Digital Certificate issued to individuals representing organizations looking to access Belgian Online Government Services such as electronic VAT and any online declarations and filing of electronic accounts.
PersonalSign 3 Pro certificates offer the highest level of trust and functionality and comply with all requirements from the Belgian Government.
GlobalSign PersonalSign 3 Pro Certificates can also be used to:
- Secure Microsoft Office documents to protect their integrity and provide assurances of authorship to their recipients.
PersonalSign 3 Pro
Ownership of email address plus class 3 level of identity assurance of person plus assurance of Organization existenceBuy Now - Belgium Buy Now - Germany Buy Now - Netherlands Buy Now - Other Regions
Online Services Available:
- National Bank – filing of company accounts and statistical online reporting
- Intervat – electronic VAT declaration
- FINPROF – advanced tax payment declaration
- FINELTS – long term savings declaration
- VENSOC – corporate tax declaration
- DIMONA – employment declaration
- DMFA – National Social Security Office declaration
- ASR – social risk declaration
- DMFAppl – National Social Security Office for local and provincial administration declaration
- GOTOT – Use eBox, social security documents overseas temporary employment
- BELCOTAX on Web
How to Get Your GlobalSign’s PersonalSign 3 Pro for Belgian Online Government Services:
Order your Certificate
Approve your order
Get authenticated with your local authority
Submit your documents to GlobalSign
Get your Certificate
The authentication process requires your physical presence at a local authority. This will depend on your location:
Go to Chambers of Commerce and contact the relevant region.
For the Netherlands
Please visit https://dairiten.nl/globalsign/
Phone: +31 182 763058
Please visit https://www.globalsign.wis.de/, our GlobalSign local partner Wiesinger, to learn more about how to identify using the POSTINDENT procedure.
Or visit the following link:
For any other region
Please refer to a practicing lawyer.
For full instructions on how to apply for a PersonalSign 3 Pro or explanations on the validation process, please consult our User Guide.
For full instructions on how to apply for a PersonalSign 3 Pro or explanations on the vetting process, please consult our User Guide or Video.